VETASI is an international consultancy specialising in solutions for Work & Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), IT Service Management, and Property Portfolio Management, using IBM Maximo, Control Desk, IBM TRIRIGA and other associated technologies.
Since 2005 we have been working alongside leading companies across the FM, utilities, transportation, oil and gas, life sciences, manufacturing and mining industries to significantly improve asset performance and maximise their return on investment in our solutions.
We carry out a huge range of work, from short assignments to complex multi-million pound projects. Whilst we are the Europe & Africa’s largest Maximo service Partner with IBM’s highest Gold (AAA) Accreditation, our key strength lies in our approach to client engagements which is backed up by genuine industry experience.
Our senior consultants, project managers and sales team are all handpicked from our clients’ industries, so you can be assured that you’ll be dealing with a team with an in-depth understanding of your industry issues, coupled with strong engineering skills and a wealth of experience in Maximo.
Why choose Vetasi?
- Exceptional track record of providing cost-effective and strategic EAM, IT Service Management (ITSM) and Integrated Workplace Management Solutions (IWMS) to help asset managers, property & facility managers and maintenance professionals improve efficiencies and control costs.
- The largest IBM Partner consultancy team for Maximo in Europe and Africa, with the best resourced customer support team.
- On-going training and development of staff, which ensures the latest practices and technology are adopted, where appropriate.
- A long-term approach to building customer relationships and delivering best value, which has led to the retention of an satisfied client base.
- A commitment to excellence, being ISO 9001 accredited and the first Gold (AAA) accredited IBM Premier Business Partner in the UK and South Africa, as well as having one of the only IBM accredited Maximo Industry solutions globally.
To find out how we could help your business, please contact us for a free initial consultation on +44 (0)8434 610061 (Northern and Western Europe), +48 22 275 57 26 (Central & Eastern Europe), or +27 (0)12 348 4617 (South Africa), or submit an enquiry.